Primary Suite Remodeling in Lincoln, NE
A primary suite remodel is an exciting opportunity to bring updated comfort and functionality to your space, making it a haven of relaxation and style.
Whether you want to add a touch of elegance to your daily routine, boost your home’s resale value, or both, creating a cohesive space that connects the bedroom and bathroom can bring years of enjoyment.
At Willet Construction, we take a design-forward approach to primary suite remodels, ensuring your new space beautifully complements your lifestyle. Since 1995, our remodeling services in Lincoln, NE, have provided top-quality services and exceptional experiences that allow our clients to enjoy the remodeling process from start to finish.
What To Consider for Your Master Suite Remodel
Whether reconfiguring an existing suite, combining two rooms, or adding an entirely new primary suite, collaboration is the key to success. Our talented team will help you evaluate your space and present practical, aesthetically pleasing, and budget-friendly options you’ll love.
Working together, we can help you incorporate all your desired features.
Here are some primary suite remodeling ideas that can help you achieve your goals:
- Closet expansion: You can never have enough storage. Why settle for a simple closet in the bedroom when you can have a well-appointed dressing room with ottomans and custom shelving? Consider adding more storage in the bathroom, such as a custom vanity or linen closet.
- Lighting: Incorporating a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting creates an inviting atmosphere and makes getting ready in the morning a breeze. Installing floor-to-ceiling windows or a pair of French doors lets natural light flood the room and offers lovely views of the outdoors. Some homeowners choose to install a show-stopping chandelier.
- Flooring: New hardwood or bamboo floors are a great way to transform a primary bedroom. Another option is engineered wood flooring with radiant heat coils that help keep your feet warm.
- Sitting area: A beautiful, functional sitting area is perfect for stretching out to read a book or watch a movie. Many homeowners install gas or electric fireplaces in these cozy nooks to relax in style at the end of a long day.
- Architectural details: Custom woodwork, tray ceilings, and recessed lighting are creative touches that create a highly personalized space.
- Universal design: Aging-in-place features and fixtures ensure everyone has easy access to bathroom amenities. Popular choices include more floor space for maneuvering, curbless showers with bench seating, wider doors, handrails, and grab bars.
The Advantages of Remodeling Your Primary Suite
Seamlessly integrating your primary bedroom and bath creates a luxurious and convenient space that fosters a sense of flow and relaxation. It also offers a level of privacy the rest of the home might lack.
A new primary suite can also increase your home’s value, particularly when it’s well-designed and complements the home’s architectural style.
Our Primary Suite Remodeling Design Process
As a full-service design/build remodeling company, Willet Construction designs and constructs quality primary suites, expertly guiding you through the entire process. Our three-step master suite design process ensures a stress-free experience from start to finish:
- Consult: We meet with you to learn about your vision and specifications and provide an estimate.
- Create: Our in-house design team draws a plan and helps you select materials, fixtures, and finishes.
- Construct: Our skilled in-house carpenters transform your vision into a reality.
Schedule a Remodeling Consultation in Lincoln, NE
At Willet Construction, bringing a client’s remodeling dream to life is one of the most satisfying things we do. As a second-generation business, we work hard every day to make the remodeling experience enjoyable, resulting in a new space your family can enjoy for years to come.